Saturday, February 13, 2010

A cute sensuality*

YEY! Girlz I'm always in run run run style in RL, so I'm very sorry If you don't see me here often. Btw I couldn't share with u some cutie things, For a cutie but sexy St. Valentine's Day!! Runoruno release this free lingerie, with a soft and bright texture and really, is my fav at the moment! And of course, as I'm so *cute* inside, I can't not to wear the mocha lucky board bear slippersssssss...eheheh
So, girls, are you for the sexy or for the cute part of you?

runoruno

.CREDITS.
Lingerie:RunoRuno - Spring (free in store)
Slippers: Mochalucky board bear slippers

PS: I'mnot english so forgive me if some of my words arent clear. I wanna underline that I'm not showing a child avatar in lingerie, as someone might are thinking! I wanna make a CUTE-PURE-LIKE-ANGEL avvy (with bear slippers) that can be sensual with some lingerie (the runoruno one). I wanna add that I'm not a noob, I know all the rules of LL so I hope people that think wrong can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment